AMAZON WONDER EXPEDITIONS
Contacts CelWhatsApp +51 928874107 - +51 966213247
You will stay in our lodge located 30km to the left bank of the Amazon River 2 hours from the city of Iquitos in the Amazon rainforest. The lodge is built in traditional style with elements typical wood and palm roofs. We have independent and protected cabins with plastic net. Doubles, triples and quadruples. Permanent water. Partial electricity at night and a spacious dining room. Our goal is to introduce you to the vast mysteries and exotic wildlife within the largest tropical forest in the world.
AYAHUASCA 4DAYS/ 2 CEREMONIES
- Reception at the Airport or Hotel.
- Transfer to the port of Bellavista Nanay. We will visit the typical market of Bellavista Nanay, where we will observe the fruits and typical foods of the jungle such as the aguaje, the edible worm suri, the juanes, varieties of fish, etc.
- We will start from the Nanay River where we will observe the confluence of the rivers and the difference in the colors of the waters. We will navigate through the longest and largest river on our planet the MAJESTUOSO AMAZONAS Natural wonder of the World.
- Lunch (Special Diet) Introduction of the Shaman. Ayahuasca ceremony.
- Walk to the Jungle to observe different species of animals in their habitat such as monkeys, birds, insects, etc. And a great variety of medicinal plants and recognition of the Liana Ayahuasca.
- Lunch Special diet.
- Preparation Ayahuasca and Talk with the shaman.
- Lunch (Special Diet)
- Completion of the Ayahuasca preparation process Ceremony 2
- Navigation along the Amazon River to observe gray and / or pink dolphins.
- Diet lunch
- Return to the city.
Amazon Wonder Expeditions, is a family company dedicated to perform customized tours based on a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 10 people. If you are traveling alone please contact us for more information.
So, You will be amazed by the fascinating intricacies of the rainforest.
We can make more flexible tours as well as specially targeted groups or large families.
We normally start our tour at 9.00am, we pick you up from the airport or hotel, if you had a flight arrival outside these hours do not worry about it, we will organize your itinerary so that you do not waste any tour and so enjoy the most of your stay in the jungle. The last day, our tour ends up at approximately 4.00pm.
During your stay you will be accompanied by a professional bilingual naturalist guide.
When making your reservation please specify if you have any dietary restrictions because we have vegetarian or vegan menu. For those who do not opt for this preference our meals are made based on fish, chicken, beef or pork.
We accept all Visa and Mastercard, American Express cards in Our Office in the city of Iquitos. We accept Peruvian Soles (PEN), US Dollars (USD) and Euros (EUR).
Our tour includes:
- Airport hotel transfer.
- Meals during their stay.
- Transport and excursions into the jungle.
- Naturalist bilingual guide.
- Rubber boots, fishing rods, etc.
- Private accommodation.
- Airplane tickets.
- extras items (crafts, drinks and spirits)
- Tip the tour guide.
- Health insurance.
What to bring :
- Slippers, rain poncho.
- Repellent, sunscreen.
- Flash Light (important), sunglasses, hat.
- Light clothing.